Monday 31 December 2012

YAS VICEROY OFFICIAL HOTEL PARTNER OF MWTC HOLDS EXCLUSIVE SPONSORS COCKTAIL EVENT WITH TENNIS STARS



 
Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi, the official hotel partner of the Mubadala World Tennis Championship, held an elegant cocktail event on the Marina Wing rooftop Pool Lounge of its iconic building, welcoming the six tennis stars to the capital.  Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, David Ferrer, Tomas Berdych, Janko Tipsarevic and Nico Almagro informally mingled with the VIP guests, answering questions from renowned TV personality Tom Urquhart and from guests.  On the evening, guests were spoilt with the best of culinary treats from the hotel’s outstanding menu and ended the night on a sweet note with tennis inspired cupcakes.  The event was made extra special by the attendance of Italian artist and photographer Francesca Galliani who showcased six of her works inspired by each of the tennis players.  The art pieces, which were beautifully displayed at the cocktail event, will be showcased in the lobby of the Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi until the end of the week and will be available for sale with proceeds going to each player's preferred charity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

Post a Comment